Terms and conditions acceptance
1. PM Partner Ltd ("PM Partner") renders services via the following Internet websites: pmcompass.com or pmcompass.pl ("Service" or PM Compass).
4. Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
An account which identifies a PM Compass system user with an unique username (login) and password.
An account of a company, an organization or a team, which groups project data and allows user collaboration. A Company Account within PM Compass is identified by its subdomain.
Company User Account
Company User Account allows a PM Compass user (represented by a User Account) to access a certain Company Account. Company User Account defines user permissions and contains user data, such as first name, last name and contact information, which identifies a user within a Company Account. PM Compass system users may have multiple Company User Accounts, which allows them to access and work within multiple Company Account.
Company Account Holder
A PM Compass user, who is the current owner of the Company Account. Company Account Holder has unlimited permissions to access the full functionality of a Company Account and is the only person who can change the settings of such an account.
Accounts and Logins
1. You must be 13 years or older to use this Service
2. Accounts registered by automated methods are not permitted.
3. You must provide your current, accurate identification, contact, and other information that may be required as part of the signup process and/or continued use of the Service.
4. Your login may only be used by one person. A single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. Each person within a Company Account must have his or her own user login.
5. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Service password and account. PM Partner cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this obligation.
6. You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs in projects created under your account, even if said Content is posted by other members of the project who have Company User Accounts under your Company Account.
7. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
8. PM Partner reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time without notice for any reason.
Payments and Refund Policy
1. The use of Service is free of charge for the first 30 days.
2. After that period, if the User identified as the "Account Holder" wishes to continue using Service, he will be requested to make a payment according to currently effective price list.
3. The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. While making each payment You can decide how many months You wish to prepay. If You choose to pay for 12 months in advance, you will receive 2 months for free.
4. If you do not provide payment, PM Partner reserves the right to immediately deny access to your Account until payment is received.
5. Default in payment according to currently effective price list means resignation from the services. You are not obligated to send any additional information about cancellation.
6. All payments shall be non-cash transactions (Credit Card, through wire transfer, PayPal), conducted electronically by external professional entities (eCard and PayPal).
7. All prices are listed as US Dollars or PLN. Please note that your local credit card provider may charge a currency conversion fee.
8. Regardless of the billing cycle, we provide no refunds or credits for unused time of the service or plan downgrades if you decide to close your Account before the end of your subscription period. There will be no exceptions in order to treat all users equally and to keep our administrative costs low for the ultimate benefit of our customers.
Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
1. If you upgrade your Account, you will be immediately charged the pro-rated difference between your previous plan and the newly-selected plan. On your next billing cycle, you will be charged the full amount of the new plan.
2. If you downgrade your Account, you will be charged the amount of the newly-selected plan on your next billing cycle. You will not receive a refund for the difference in plan prices for the period you already paid for.
3. If you choose to downgrade your Account, your Account must fit within the restrictions (number of projects, storage, etc.) of the new plan selected.
4. Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity of your Account. PM Partner does not accept any liability for such loss.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
1. PM Partner reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) at any time for any reason, with or without notice.
2. Prices of all Services are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the PM Compass Site or the Service itself.
3. PM Partner shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Cancellation and Termination
1. You may cancel your Account at any time by sending us an email. There will be no refund if you cancel the Service before the end of your current, paid-up month, and you will not be charged thereafter.
2. If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again, but you can ask to have access to your account till the end of the paid period. All of your Content will be deleted within 90 days from the Service upon cancellation. This information can not be recovered once your Account is cancelled.
3. There is no cancellation fee.
4. PM Partner has the right to suspend or terminate your Account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account.
5. We reserve the right to terminate unpaid user Accounts that are inactive or unpaid for a continuous period of 90 days. In the event of such termination, all data associated with such Account will be deleted. We will provide you prior notice of such termination of your data by email.
1. The PM Compass makes Forums and Knowledge Base, (collectively, "Public Forums") available to its visitors, and users of the Service. Any information disclosed in these areas become public information.
2. By posting or transmitting, inputting or uploading information or content to Public Forums, You warrant that such content does not violate or infringe the rights of any third parties. In addition, You automatically grant PM Partner and all users of the PM Compass a royalty free, perpetual, non-exclusive worldwide license (with the right to grant sublicenses) to use, copy, modify, distribute, publicly display, perform and otherwise take advantage of such Content, without compensation to You.
3. Responsibility for what is posted in the Public Forums lies with each user of the PM Compass - such users, and not PM Partner, alone are responsible for the material they post. PM Partner does not control the messages, information or files that You or others may post to a Public Forum.
4. PM Partner has no obligation to maintain the Public Forums, and can discontinue them and delete and erase any and all content therefrom, at any time without notice.
5. You understand that PM Partner has no obligation to monitor any Public Forum, however PM Partner reserves the right to refuse to post or remove any content, information or materials from a Public Forum, in whole or in part, without notice, for any reason in its sole discretion, including content or any information or materials that in the sole opinion of PM Partner:
- contain viruses or any other element or component that has a capacity or potential to interrupt, destroy, interfere with, permit the unauthorized use of or limit the functionability of any computer software or hardware,
- is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, obscene, offensive, harmful, obnoxious, pornographic, profane, or indecent, or would give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law or regulation.
Copyright and Content Ownership
1. We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours.
2. PM Partner does not pre-screen Content, but PM Partner have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
3. The look and feel of the Service is copyright2000-2012 PM Partner. All rights reserved. You agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, or create derivative works from the Service without express written permission from PM Partner.
1. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an as is and as available basis.
2. Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email (we try to respond the same day).
3. You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, PM Partner, or any other PM Partner service.
5. Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any PM Partner customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
6. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve:
- transmissions over various networks;
- changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
7. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
8. PM Partner does not warrant that:
a) the Service will meet your specific requirements,
b) the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free,
c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable,
d) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations,
e) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
9. You expressly understand and agree that PM Partner shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if PM Partner has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from:
a) the use or the inability to use the Service;
b) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service;
c) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
d) statements or conduct of any third party on the Service;
e) termination of your Account;
f) any other matter relating to the Service.
Contacting PM Partner
The preferred method of correspondence is email via contact form, however we can be contacted via post at:
and via phone on +48 601757883 and fax on +48 717072414.
Last updated on: 2nd January, 2012.