pm template - Project Management - Theory and Practice

Page: 12Next »

marisa

7 Apr 2020, 1:57pm
Hi :-)

I am looking for a good template for managing projects and tasks. I have a lot of small projects I manage and want to find someting simple and not complicated.

If anyone can help me, thanks!

paul_projects

8 Apr 2020, 4:42pm
If we are talking aboult true project management - I'd recommend you - don't use Excel!!! It's not designed for these things. You would better use Microsoft Project or any other cheaper (there are even free ones) version eg Turboproject.

In general each project is different so templates usually aren't very helpful. It's better to get used to thinking in terms of a Work Breakdown Structure. Let's think of all the things you need to deliver, what needs to be delivered in order to deliver them... Then build your plan around this pattern.

decor_sam

8 Apr 2020, 9:42pm
"A template for managing projects and tasks" is so generic a requirement. That's like saying "A template for doing stuff."

What do you mean, exactly?

marisa

9 Apr 2020, 9:32am
Thanks for the replies. Yes, a template for "doing stuff" is exactly what I am talking about, which is what I do, stuff. I'll stick to to do lists

paul_projects

9 Apr 2020, 10:00am
Try www.allpm.com, they have several free templates for download, you may find what you're looking for.

mamashakim

11 Apr 2020, 1:14pm
JOIN ILLUMINATI ORDER call or whatapp +27604787149
+27604787149 FOR RICH, WEALTH, FAME, LOVE and LUCK Welcome to the great temple of Illuminati worldwide. Are you a Pastor,Politician, Business man or woman,Musician or an Artist, do you want to be famous or you want to become rich or powerful you can achieve your dreams by being a member of the Illuminati with this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish People say that the Illuminati are exceptionally wealthy. Is that true?It's true that all twelve members of the Ruling Council are wealthy, but money,for us, simply funds our mission,nothing else. We are not worshipers of Mammon, as our accusers you believe. You were born free and die free but will you live free? As long as habit and routine dictate the pattern of living,new dimensions of the soul will note merge. "Wealth" of the Illuminati is in the form of priceless treasures, not "liquid"money. Some members of the Illuminati have acquired considerable wealth; if you want to join Illuminati contact the priest. To join everyone can join but are you going to keep the secret? BRIEFLY this is a spiritual worshiping whereby it helps you to be successfully in whatever you're doing in life. All men and women are welcome to join this Temple of Only Success, Respect and Super-Rich Model's DJ and rappers welcome Politicians come and wetness Bring your lovers name only and seethe changes Business men and women Students come and clean your future GET OUT OF POVERTY Get off the poverty road and onto the path of prosperity now. If money has been tight and things haven't been going very well financially, Our Illuminati society will empower you to change your life and live your life to the fullest.CALL: +27604787149.Email: mamashakim40@gmail.com

mamashakim

11 Apr 2020, 1:15pm
+27604787149 FOR RICH, WEALTH, FAME, LOVE and LUCK Welcome to the great temple of Illuminati worldwide. Are you a Pastor,Politician, Business man or woman,Musician or an Artist, do you want to be famous or you want to become rich or powerful you can achieve your dreams by being a member of the Illuminati with this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish People say that the Illuminati are exceptionally wealthy. Is that true?It's true that all twelve members of the Ruling Council are wealthy, but money,for us, simply funds our mission,nothing else. We are not worshipers of Mammon, as our accusers you believe. You were born free and die free but will you live free? As long as habit and routine dictate the pattern of living,new dimensions of the soul will note merge. "Wealth" of the Illuminati is in the form of priceless treasures, not "liquid"money. Some members of the Illuminati have acquired considerable wealth; if you want to join Illuminati contact the priest. To join everyone can join but are you going to keep the secret? BRIEFLY this is a spiritual worshiping whereby it helps you to be successfully in whatever you're doing in life. All men and women are welcome to join this Temple of Only Success, Respect and Super-Rich Model's DJ and rappers welcome Politicians come and wetness Bring your lovers name only and seethe changes Business men and women Students come and clean your future GET OUT OF POVERTY Get off the poverty road and onto the path of prosperity now. If money has been tight and things haven't been going very well financially, Our Illuminati society will empower you to change your life and live your life to the fullest.CALL: +27604787149.Email: mamashakim40@gmail.com

mamashakim

11 Apr 2020, 1:26pm

mamashakim

11 Apr 2020, 1:48pm
How to bring back Lost Lovers Call on +27604787149 Lost Love Spell Caster in South Africa ) ( Namibia ) ( Botswana ) ( Zambia ) ( Zimbabwe ) ( Kenya ) ( UK ) ( USA .Genuine lost love spells Caster Call On +27604787149
About Us king and Queen of spells call /whats app +27604787149 Mama shakim (check using water and mirror. Bring back a lost love with my powerful brings back lost love spells that will give you results in a few days. We do bring back lost lover with quick spells for women to bring back a ex-boyfriend or ex-husband. I also have bring back lost love spells for men to bring back a ex- girlfriend or ex-wife. Lost Love Spells are used, if you have lost your love and all the efforts that you have tried have failed and there is no way that you can get your love back. If you are stuck in such a situation, then this spell is meant for you. Call Or Whats app on +27604787149 Mama shakim
Call Or Whats app on +27604787149 Mama Shakim
Email: mamashakim40@gmail.com
Web: https://mamashakim-spells-that-work.blogspot.com/
Web: http://powerful-spells-that-work-fast.over-blog.com/

mamashakim

11 Apr 2020, 1:48pm
How to bring back Lost Lovers Call on +27604787149 Lost Love Spell Caster in South Africa ) ( Namibia ) ( Botswana ) ( Zambia ) ( Zimbabwe ) ( Kenya ) ( UK ) ( USA .Genuine lost love spells Caster Call On +27604787149
About Us king and Queen of spells call /whats app +27604787149 Mama shakim (check using water and mirror. Bring back a lost love with my powerful brings back lost love spells that will give you results in a few days. We do bring back lost lover with quick spells for women to bring back a ex-boyfriend or ex-husband. I also have bring back lost love spells for men to bring back a ex- girlfriend or ex-wife. Lost Love Spells are used, if you have lost your love and all the efforts that you have tried have failed and there is no way that you can get your love back. If you are stuck in such a situation, then this spell is meant for you. Call Or Whats app on +27604787149 Mama shakim
Call Or Whats app on +27604787149 Mama Shakim
Email: mamashakim40@gmail.com
Web: https://mamashakim-spells-that-work.blogspot.com/
Web: http://powerful-spells-that-work-fast.over-blog.com/
Page: 12Next »
Manage your Projects,
Team and Documents online!