Web Designing Competition - Project Management - Theory and Practice

HinaEni

14 Mar 2019, 1:16pm
I am very glad to join you guys once again. As you guys know that I and my team which is currently working as a best web design company in uae has done a good job for others to help them out in their web designing problems. We have decided to make a competition between students to check their skill. It will also become a cause to gather in one place. So do you guys ready for this competition. I am very happy to see if someone has some suggestions to make this gathering more interactive. You guys can suggest your's opinions there. Will be picking a good one if there is a good to include.

94sani

18 Mar 2019, 7:56am
I also want to join this competition. I am really good at web designing and presentation designing as I work in the field of powerpoint design service. I am a former web and graphic designer. I like to do in every field. I have all the required skills for this competition. I always take part in these kinds of events apart from my work. I have friends who are also in the field of web designing, I am sure they will also going to part in it.

Last edited by the author: 18 Mar 2019, 7:59am,
zmieniany changed 1 time(s)

Manage your Projects,
Team and Documents online!